A Virtual Presence
Online PA Service
TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONFIDENTIALITY & RIGHTS
- A Virtual Presence shall keep any work undertaken confidential and not use it for personal gain or promotion without written consent of the Client.
- The business affairs of the Client shall not be discussed or disclosed to any third parties
- The Client will be the legal owner and will hold intellectual copyright of all work undertaken by A Virtual Presence.
PAYMENTS & BILLING
- Initial one-hour consultation is complimentary.
- Final proofreading and checking of all work supplied is the responsibility of the client, unless proofreading is the task undertaken, then it is the responsibility of A Virtual Presence.
- The Client understands A Virtual Presence’s estimated time and cost for completing the Work is an informal calculation and that any adjustments to the amount of work, schedule and/or the number of hours and fees is subject to review and renegotiation with the Client when necessary.
- Any errors must be reported within three 3 days of receipt of completed work. Errors generated by A Virtual Presence will be rectified free of charge, but amendments or alterations requested by the client thereafter will be charged at the standard hourly rate.
- Should ongoing project work be suspended or delayed through any default of the client, A Virtual Presence shall be entitled to immediate payment for work already carried out and expenses incurred.
- If the project is based on an hourly rate, then a minimum invoice amount is for one hour and the hourly rate is billed in increments of 15 minutes, with time rounded up or down to the nearest quarter of an hour.
- Clients will be invoiced either after an individual assignment is completed or on an ongoing monthly basis – payment frequency to be agreed between both parties when the task is assigned.
- First time clients will initially be invoiced after 1 week, then all subsequent invoices will be at the frequency agreed. Unless the assignment is one complete project, then the client will be invoiced on completion.
- Invoices are to be settled within 7 days upon the delivery unless otherwise agreed. The final invoice shall include billable time, reimbursable expenses, and any other fees related to the Work.
- Billable time includes meetings outside of contracted hours, and includes the writing and/or reading of correspondence sent by mail or email.
- All postage, printing and other stationery expenses bought on behalf of the client’s business will be added to the invoice for reimbursement.
- Payment to be made by bank transfer or counter credit.
- Once an invoice becomes overdue, no further work will be undertaken.
- A detailed time report can be provided with the invoice if the client requests it, unless the assignment is a complete project with price agreed prior to commencement.
PERSONAL PROMISE TO CLIENTS
- I promise to conduct your business affairs in a professional manner and avoid behaviour that could bring your business and reputation into disrepute.
- I promise to conduct my business affairs based on sound, ethical principles and will communicate fairly and honestly with your clients, associates, employees and suppliers.
- I promise to make an honest representation of my skills, experience and qualifications at all times.
- I promise to respect the confidentiality of your personal and business practices and recognise your ownership of any intellectual copyright pertaining to your business activities.
- I promise I will strive to maintain my high professional standards by staying abreast of advances within my industry and to strive for excellence through professional improvement.
A Virtual Presence
Online PA Service
Mob: 07754 478663